Friday, June 25, 2010

Unknown Objects And Heavy Military Presence Near Eatonville Washington

Date: June 23, 2010
Time: Midnight

Location of Sighting: Eatonville, WA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects:

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Not sure what this means, but the day before yesterday (6/22) the helicopter activity was unusual and dramatic as they were so low and right over my house.

I live southeast of Ft. Lewis and it's not unusual to see military aircraft from time to time, but one of these helicopters flew directly over the house, very low toward the s.e.of Mt. Rainier. Later that day, two others flew over the other side of the house back toward the base. All 3 were the double bladed army helicopters.

Then last night (6/23) about 10:00pm, I saw a military plane flying west to east, just south of Mt. Rainier. It was still light enough that I could see and identify it as military as it flew past this house on the south side. A few minutes later, another identical plane, exact same flight path flew by and then another and another, that got my attention. I started counting.

It was getting too dark to see anything, but lights, but this continued for a good hour. After a while I had counted 12 planes and stepped out onto my deck just in time to see another very strange anomaly.

Below the flight line, in-between these flights, but far lower in altitude, I saw what looked like a satellite, but it was way too low floating soundlessly west to east. I watched between the tree tops into a clearing in front of me and listened carefully rather fascinated. no noise whatsoever, brilliantly lit like a star with a steering mechanism. It too disappeared into the tree tops toward Mt. Rainier direction and another military plane following the rest of the pack with regular airplane lights was the only thing I saw.

A week or so ago I saw several dancing lights in another direction. I wrote about it and almost sent it to ya'll, but chickened out. I will look for it and send it to you as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment