Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Disc Shaped UFOs Over Newark California

Date: June 5, 2010
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Backyard, Newark CA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in my hot tub admiring the stars when out of the corner of my eye, I saw what a first I thought to be a balloon. I thought to myself, someone must have let it go at a party. The neighbors were having a party at the time, so the thought of a party a few blocks away made me think this. Then I focused and realized it was a disc shaped craft - followed closely by a 2nd.

I saw the underbelly of both of them. Perfect disc shape. I could make out "bubble" shape of them from end to center, metallic.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. saw a silver metallic cylindrical or bullet shaped object from backyard at 2 0r 3 pm. must be a big whatever it is because it is so far and still recognizable.unlike planes, trajectory is upwards not sideways,that's why i noticed.very fast and very shiny.sept.20,2012.preceded by a helo (green)must be military,flying in circles.that's why i was looking up.also up in the sky are 3 jets.i can only see contrails.westerly direction.no clouds in sky.

    ReplyDelete