Friday, June 25, 2010

12 to 15 UFO Observed Over Indianapolis Indiana

Date: June 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I went out to walk the dog at about 11:00pm tonight and saw very strange lights moving southeast to northwest. I did not count, but I would guess 12 to 15 individual crafts. I have never seen anything like this and it, quite honestly, scared me. I am not one to report something like this as I went to college for meteorology and always find scientific reasons for most weird things, but I can't figure this one out.

No noise, did appear to have 3 lights on each craft in equal-triangle. I guess they were 3-4 thousand feet up and I would guess their speed was 200 mph or so. They moved at different speeds and seemed to move close together and then separate.

I watched them for about 5 minutes, they rose in altitude quickly and then at some higher altitude (I would guess about 10,000 feet) they slowly dimmed out. Thought at first they were helicopters with bright orange lights, but they darted too quick for that.

Would like to know If others watched and if so what their descriptions weren't.

Additional Information:

Indianapolis In - looked like came from northeast side of Indy towards far northwest of Indy.

Another weird thing, my puppy went crazy barking, and then immediately after they all disappeared, she abruptly stopped. Let me know if you find something else please.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment