Thursday, June 24, 2010

Star Like Object Over Spanish Ontario

Date: June 24, 2010
Time: 10:30 to approx 10:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: NW sky Spanish ON Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Star-like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello Brian, here I am back again to report seeing the same star-like UFO as I saw twice two years ago two nights in succession.

This one tonight, just hovered in one spot, moved very little, and slowly moved around in the same vicinity of sky which I measured using the tree-line outside my home office window. The sky was not very dark yet and I could see some pink around the clouds to the NW a bit further over to my right. There were no stars out around it. I saw three faint, tiny stars spaced far apart in the eastern sky out one of the other kitchen windows facing SE.

I went back to the office window,turned out the light and stood for about 5 min. watching it, and trying to figure out if it was a bright star. It slowly moved to the right over a period of fifteen minutes the space of about the thickness across of two thumbs held up at arm's length, then was gone.

This was a very large star-like object in my estimation and I could see orange/blue/red colours rotating, as the colours changed it's twinkling seemed to go brighter and dimmer.

It was very similar to the one I reported hovering over a mountain behind my apt building in Elliot Lake two years ago. As you know there is a lot of uranium up here. I recently moved from Elliot Lake ON to Spanish ON which is located on Hwy17W about 40 min drive from EL Lk.

I went into the kitchen to look out that different window facing same view, and it was still there. I returned to the office window and took note that it had moved a bit more to the right, and was now hovering over a different peak of treetops at the tree-line. I then went back to what I was working on at my desk for a few minutes.

Around 10:45pm I returned to the office window and it was gone completely. I remarked that it was not hiding behind any clouds and the sky was much darker now. No stars out at all in that area of sky. I noted the other smaller normal stars in the SE sky were still there.

These star-like, colour-changing, hovering objects are a mystery. Glad to see you back Brian, have fun!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment