Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whitby Ontario Bright White Light The International Space Station (ISS)

Date: June 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:47 p.m.

Brian Vike's Note (Sightings.com): In regards to this sighting report and many others I have received. Folks are going to experience many extremely bright, white light sightings over the next few days. The International Space Station (ISS) will be in constant sunlight. You can also visit http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/index.html Human Space Flight to check on your area for the ISS sightings. It is a spectacular sight to see.

This information is courtesy of Space Weather.com - For the next few days, the behemoth spacecraft will be in constant sunlight as its orbit lines up with Earth's day-night terminator. This means it will shine brightly in the night sky every single time it passes overhead. Some observers can see it 3, 4, even 5 times a night! Bill Cooke of the Marshall Space Flight Center has prepared a movie showing the simulated view from a sun-facing window on the ISS and the movie clip can be found at: http://www.spaceweather.com/ along with more detailed information.

Hi Brian, hope all is good there with you to the west. I wanted to report a strange observation by myself and two other witnesses Friday night, June 25th 2010. I live in southwestern Oshawa bordering Whitby, Ontario. I was next door at my neighbor’s backyard during the late evening with three adults. We were talking in conversation and I looked up to the sky to the west-towards Whitby. I then noticed a round bright white light move extremely slow crossing the sky from south moving north.

Time was about 11:47pm est. As I watched this for about 5 seconds. I shouted out to the other three people Look, there’s a UFO ! The woman sitting beside me could see it were I pointed, as well another fellow. The third fellow missed in what section of the sky as he only had about 10 seconds to see it This white light moved in behavior that was NOT conventional. It moved very slow, as it faded out in a fashion that the light shrink from the outside to small –gone !

The attitude looked only about a few thousand feet. When I had first witnessed this slow round white light. It was at it's brightest point for about 5 seconds, until I shouted to the witnesses. As after I shouted out to the witnesses. I noticed it was starting to fade after ten seconds. The total time watching it would be about 15 -20 seconds. The woman said it was her first UFO sighting.

The other fellow mentioned that he had witnessed something in the neighborhood back, few years ago. I’m still thinking about this thing as I type this observation wondering purpose of unknown. Bloody strange and will keep watch during those future outdoor fires. Thanks for your interest and time in reading this story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment