Monday, June 28, 2010

Bright Yellow Orange Star Like Object Over Esher In Surrey United Kingdom

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m.

Hello, After a strange sighting this morning, I decided to Google 'UFO sightings 27th June 2010 UK' and came across your site. This morning between the hours of 2:00am and 4:00am, I watched something of a similar description move up and in an eastern direction. The object I saw was bright yellow/orange and at first instance looked like a large star. It caught my eye as it was low and there were no other stars. I stared at it for a while and thought that it looked like it was moving from side to side, but just put this down to my imagination.

I then closed my eyes for a few minutes and when I woke it had moved. I was able to tell as my window has metal grids on the glass, so I was able to see with some clarity it's movements and what distance. It continued to remain static again and as soon as I closed my eyes, again for about 5 minutes, when I woke it had moved upwards. I was then convinced it was not my imagination and continued to watch it from the same resting place on my pillow. It moved slowly in a diagonal direction up and eastwards over the next hour and until it was out of sight.

It's movements were also slightly jiggered to begin with moving across then up and eventually just went diagonally. I had my other window open and could hear no sound.

I live in Esher in Surrey and haven't seen something like this before. Again, it is hard to tell, but at some points it looked like there was a main glow and then a smaller glow attached to it, but this could be a case of looking at something too hard! I hope this is of interest to you. Many thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment