Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Over 9 Orange Spheres Flying Over Doncaster UK

Date: June 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Hi Brian, I live in Doncaster too. Last Friday 26.06.10 me, my girlfriend and her brother were watching movie when at approximately 22.20 something has drawn my attention behind the window. It was an orange sphere flying in weird directions,soundless.When we started looking at it closely (analyzing and trying to fit it to any reasonable explanation) we found out it was nothing commonly known to the public as any sort of aviation aircraft etc., neither was it Chinese lanterns as I initially thought myself.

I took my Canon SLR camera and started taking pictures. Due to load of emotions, I screwed up the settings and all of those pictures are rather of poor quality. Nevertheless, after a minute or so our initial object has changed it's location and soon some more UFOs had appeared flying in different formations in twos and threes.

We counted over 9 at some point. It was not my first such experience. I've seen UFOs in Tethford in year 2000 while working at Corriender field. I was not the only witness, but this time it was totally different from what we saw last Friday. If you browse YouTube, by entering Doncaster UFO YouTube you will find a number of mobile and camera taken movies by people from surrounding areas. All of them show same orange spheres.

You will be amused of how many people have seen it. I personally believe that it does not necessarily have to be some other planet species, but my personal thoughts are not what your looking for. Please mind you that no public media record anything although UFO appears continuously over past years in Yorkshire. They've got radars etc. Why no one says anything to
public? What is all this? Best Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment