Wednesday, June 30, 2010

7 Orange Lights Observed Over Georgetown Ontario

Date: Late Fall 2007 (?)
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I too have seen this formation approximately 3 years ago. It was approximately 10:30pm in our backyard, the lights were very dim and in a V pattern. My wife and I have seen several strange lights in the sky over the Georgetown area since then that we cannot seem to explain.

After that first incident I immediately started looking on the internet for other sightings in the Georgetown area and could not really find anything current. I have checked every so often until I seen this posting. I would be curious to know if they followed any pattern or if the 7 were independent of each other.

Additional Information:

Hi, sorry it was Georgetown Ontario, we live at the more eastern end of town just before you head down into Norval. We have had several sightings of objects in the 4 years that we have lived there.

The night that I seen the 7 orange lights was in the late fall, it was cold out. The lights were very faint, I compare it to the end of a cigarette burning and it was completely silent. They stayed in a perfect V shaped pattern as it moved through the sky. It was coming from the southwest heading northeast and turned north. It caught me completely off guard and I was a bit in shock at the size.

Since then we have seen some white orb shaped lights moving at tremendous speeds and on 2 other occasions these orbs moved into a V pattern. One sighting was on Xmas Eve I think it was 3 years ago. There were lights in a clear V pattern that went overhead that were shortly followed by 2 white orbs independent of each other moving at a high rate of speed. Much faster than the ones in formation.

It has become an event for my wife and I to go out and star gaze, we have seen a lot of planes, shooting stars and satellites but I have never seen anything like the few events that we have been witness too.

I can provide more information if you wish I just cant be too long winded right now. We have not really talked much about this in the past, as soon as you mention things like this to people you start to get strange looks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment