Friday, June 11, 2010

Lights Coming Out Of UFO Over Prince George British Columbia

Date: June 11, 2010
Time: 2:35 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Rural south,Prince George, B.C. Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 9
Shape of Objects: Round bright lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: The object was very large, much larger than any star I have ever seen and it moved through the sky in very odd directions (hovering in spots) As I watch it move up then down and side-ways, it hovered for a few seconds then 8 smaller lights came out of the larger light and hovered in a back-wards "C" shape. They stayed like this for a few seconds then they all joined back with the larger light.

At this point I woke my husband up to witness this, as I didn't think he would believe me. We watched it move around the sky for over 30 minutes, the smaller lights came out a few more times, not as many as before, but 2 to 4 at times. I know this was not a plane, they can't move through the sky like this did. There was no sound at all, but we could here dogs going crazy barking in the distance. Please let me know if anyone else has seen this. Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment