Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Saskatoon Saskatchewan Object Filmed (Photos)

Date: June 19, 2010
Time: Daylight.

Good evening Brian, hope everything is well with you. I just thought I would send you the following report with photos of what took place in Saskatoon this past weekend.

On Saturday June 19th we were just enjoying a beautiful day on the deck and glad the rain we were having for so long had stopped.
After glancing in the sky to the northeast I saw what appeared to be a bright orange sphere shaped object. After grabbing the binoculars I noticed that it was actually two spheres but one was much dimmer than the other.

I ran to get my high resolution video camera, but the time I got it all set up it had disappeared.

Disappointed I sat down and left the camera set up just in case and sure enough, maybe 2 minutes later I noticed this black object at the same location. Through the binoculars it was easy to tell that it almost seemed like a group of spheres with the overall shape constantly changing. Please see the photos I have included.

The first one is the object as it looked without using the telephoto lens. The next 3 are with the telephoto on. The last one is when it disappeared behind a tree before disappearing for good.

Most spheres we see are bright white and sometimes grouped, but this is the first time black or dark grey have appeared.

Very interesting indeed. I do have the video but now I just have to learn how to download it onto the internet.


When I ever figure that out I will send you the video also. Thanks for the opportunity to report this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment