Monday, June 7, 2010

Orange Flame Light Over Rushden Northamptonshire UK


Date: June 5, 2010
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Hi, I was walking the dogs to cool down and my partner and I saw the orange flame light as per photo in Newbury. My partner described it to me as a Chinese lantern, as that is all that he could compare it too. It was very high and went behind a cloud and we could no longer trace it. I have never seen anything like it before. I am very curious and intrigued by the reports on this sight, one at the same time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment