Wednesday, June 2, 2010

UFOs Filmed Over Leesburg Virginia (Pictures)

Date: May 6, 2010
Time: 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Leesburg, Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Slightly Triangle Shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Mr. Vike, I am filing this report on behalf of my nephew (age 33) who lives in Leesburg, Va. He was on his deck on Thursday, May 6, 2010, between 6:45 and 7:30, when he looked up and saw three weird shaped objects flying together "silently" in some kind of formation.

They were at the same altitude that jets are when they fly over and they were up too high to be helicopters. He asked his son age 13 to get the camera, a canon digital camera. Both he and his son watched them for about 5 - 7 minutes which was how long it took for them to move out of sight.

NOTE: I saw the photo on my nephews computer you could clearly see 3 objects the photo looked to be about a 5 x 7. When the photo was forwarded to my computer, it came out much larger and the objects look to have a triangle shape but you have to scroll up and down to see all three objects. I am forwarding the photos from my computer. Feel free to call me if you need me to resend the photos. I hope this information is helpful to you. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment