Saturday, June 5, 2010

8 To 12 Red Lights Over Western Prince William County Virginia

Date: 06/04/10 and 06/05/10
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. both evenings.

Location of Sighting: Western Prince William County, Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 3 first night, 4 the second night.
Number of Objects: 4 white objects 6/04 and 8-12 red ones on 6/05
Shape of Objects: white oblong, and round/triangle shaped red ones the following night.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was right after dusk on 6/04 when I went out on the deck and observed strange balls of white light, three at first then four. At fist I thought it was a spotlight show, but when I realized the configuration of the lights could not be a light show. I went and got other people to observe what I saw. They moved west across the sky at a slow pace and after 30 minuets vanished.

The following night my friend came running in shouting, you have to see this! I went outside and saw 8-12 red lights in the sky. I don't know how long they were there, but I only got two on film before they quickly disappeared. I looked on YouTube and saw the exact lights in almost the exact same formation sighted in the UK, Mexico, Florida and Arizona.

We live in a very populated area and someone else had to see these lights! In addition, Dulles International Airport is very close and someone had to have seen them from the air! Please give me an explanation. I thought for sure it would be on the news!

I have requested a photo the witness took of the sighting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment