Friday, June 11, 2010

Bright Red Light Moving Quickly Over Doncaster UK


Date: June 11, 2010
Time: 11:11 p.m.

Hi, I just thought I'd add to the bizarre list of sightings here recently. I am from Doncaster (specifically the suburb of Wheatley) not too far away from Conisbrough (I noticed someone had a similar UFO sighting there, albeit more orange).

I was outside on Friday evening (11.06.2010, 11.11pm precisely) having a cig in the back garden, when from the west (perhaps west northwest) a bright red sphere (wreathed in the typical bright starlight corona) came at a fast speed more or less straight over my head in a straight line, only to disappear to the South (east southeast?).

I would say it was about four times the size and brightness of the morning star and if I had to say at a push, the bright red light was possibly tinged with a slight violet colour. It didn't make a sound and there was no wind and it was most definitely not a Chinese lantern, nor was it blinking as you would expect from an aircraft (besides, if it had been an aircraft it would have been far too close to the ground for it to have been so deathly silent). This was weird! So, I've just been scanning Google for similar sightings and found this site. Stayed outside the next 40 minutes, in hope of it returning or seeing another one, but nothing. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment