Sunday, June 20, 2010

Numerous Bright Orange Lights Over Walderslade UK

Date: June 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:10 p.m.

Hi, last night, 19th June 2010, I went into my living room about 11:10pm to watch a bit of TV. I live up on the hill in Walderslade, so I have a very good 160 view over looking Medway and can see London and south end on a clear day. I saw a really bright orange light coming from northwest, heading diagonally to southeast.

It instantly got my attention and grabbed my binoculars, it was roundish maybe slight oval, with a big orange light in middle and 2 similar lights either side. I often see police helicopters hovering around in my area and a lot light aircraft from Rochester airport, but these make a lot of noise, and the object I saw was silent.

It also had a really bright white glow around it, a halo I guess. It eventually went out of view after about 40 seconds.

At about 11:30pm I went for a fag in my garden, and saw another 3 of the same object, heading in the same direction. They were at different heights, but all in line and again no noise. Before these had gone out of view, I saw another 2 and again these in line, but at different heights and heading the same direction, and no noise. It was really cloudy so I'm 100% it wasn't a plane and it wasn't the police helicopter and pretty sure it wasn't a light aircraft.

I'm also counting out Chinese lanterns, as like you, I have seen a lot of these to know what they look like and also I was smoking and the smoke was going north, not southeast. I've not seen anything like these, so thought I'd do a quick search and found you page regarding June 5th 2010. Please could you let me know if you have found out was these were. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment