Monday, June 28, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Flying From Northolt Airport UK

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I saw the same 5 orange lights around the same time, 10.30 ish on Sunday 27th June 2010 with 2 other witnesses. These orange ball of lights appeared to be flying away from Northolt airport in an easterly direction clearly crossing paths with aircraft traffic.

The last 2 orange lights passed very close to a civil aircraft which we could distinctly tell by the aircrafts flashing lights. I cannot imagine for one minute that the pilots of this aircraft would have a clear view of the 2 orange balls.

The 5 orange balls of light appeared to be flying intelligently in a controlled flight-path. I have seen the orange lanterns on many occasions and I never thought for one minute this could be an explanation of what myself and 2 witnesses saw. At the same time, my thoughts were these were fighter aircraft flying in formation my question would be do fighter aircraft have flashing lights like civil aircraft as these flying orange balls of light never flashed for one moment.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment