Friday, June 11, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Seen Over Crouch End UK

Date: May 23, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Dear Brian, My partner and I live in Crouch End and we saw the same thing as you did on the same day. (Witness thought it was me, Brian Vike who saw an object, but it was someone else who filed a sighting report to me) Our sighting was at around 10:00p.m. We had been in the garden all day, enjoying the hot weather and were laying on cushions looking up to the sky. My partner had gone indoors and I saw the orange ball coming towards our house.

At first I thought it was one of those lanterns that people let off into the sky, but it was going far too quickly. I jumped up immediately and called to my partner to come and see. It was eerie. It stopped, hovered and then shot off very quickly towards Muswell Hill. We have been trying to find out info, but to no avail.

On seeing your article, just had to write!

Additional Information:

Hey Brian, It was an article on your website page and the person was from Primrose Hill. They saw it at around 12.30 a.m. the same night. I have just had a quick look at your web page, but the article has been replaced by another sighting. Our experience was on 23 May and it was the hottest day of the year. I have never seen anything like that before, it was scary, but very exciting because you really know that what you have seen is something inexplicable.

Thank you for writing back to me.

Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment