Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flame Colored Orange Light Over Plymouth UK


Date: June 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:35 p.m.

I have just (about 10.35 p.m. 26.06.10) witnessed an unidentified object in the sky over my house in Plymouth UK. I saw it out the window and thought at first it was the reflection of a tail-light or indicator light, but there was nothing in the street moving when I checked. It could have been either fairly low and moving relatively slowly, or at great height moving faster. It was really difficult to tell.

The light was steady and definitely a flame-coloured orange, so not an aircraft or helicopter as far as I can tell. It passed out of site over the house from my front window so I went to the back and after maybe 10-20 seconds saw it on the other side (travelling north-easterly, I think).

I opened the window but could hear no sound of aircraft or helicopter engines. As it approached the horizon it seemed to diminish in brightness and then just kind of winked out. I frankly don't know what to make of it. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment