Wednesday, June 9, 2010

UFOs Darting In And Out Of A Cloud Over McHenry Illinois

Date: May 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: McHenry Illinois.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Several.
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in the shade watching the cloud formations, when movement caught my eyes. At first I thought they were birds. There were several objects swooping in and out of a cloud. They would one at a time dive out and shimmer with a flash from the sun, then retreat back in. They had a similarity to those silver water bugs you see on ponds that swirl around aimlessly.

The objects would exit the upper part of the cloud and dive. A flash was seen, then would turn on a dime and climb to fly back in. These were all taking turns doing this. The cloud elevation was documented at 8,500 feet for that time of sighting. The cloud was 25 degrees above my horizon. Mathematically speaking, this cloud was about 5 miles away.

I did the math on these objects and knowing there speed to exceed 500 mph. Sighting duration, 30 seconds. Made the mistake of running for my camera and they were not visible when I got back. I could have observed more of their behavior. I did see an unusual opening or void in a different cloud about 45 minutes previous. Please call for more details. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment