Saturday, June 26, 2010

20 Bright Objects And Military Aircraft Over West Wycombe UK

Date: June 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I today at around 10:00pm in the evening, I had walked my girlfriend home from Limmer Lane to Carrington Rd, and we spotted a bright orb which got massive, then reduced in size then eventually blanked out leaving a perfect silhouette of it's shape which was triangular, large with the light around the bottom of the craft. It changed shape around 4-5 times and eventually flew off towards West Wycombe, perhaps to the Dashwood grounds.

We then once reaching her road, saw the same silhouette, but descending fast around the same area of West Wycombe. On my way home I saw another 2, but upon reaching Fernie fields I saw around 20 orbs all following the same route as the others, making the same maneuvers. I then phoned my little brother as they all blanked out leaving their silhouettes.

Lanterns go straight up and disappear then fall down and these didn't. Army planes followed shortly. Please contact me as soon as possible as I want to know what i can do to help or be of service as this is far beyond a joke and I'm not stupid enough to believe the Chinese lantern theory. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment