Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Orange Colored UFO Seen Over South Castlegar British Columbia

Date: May 29, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: South Castlegar, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roundish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Saturday May 29th, 2010 at around 9:15 pm, I was taking my dog for a pee, when I witnessed the craziest thing. I saw a bright orange fireball coming from the southeast towards our house (we live in South Castlegar up in Birch Land Heights). It was very large and moving at a moderate rate of speed. The altitude of the object was 1200 to 1500 metres if I were to take a guess.

It then seemed to change direction and it went north and straight up. As it went up, it got smaller and smaller. Once it was out of sight and into the clouds, it seemed the grey cloud that it disappeared into had a dark patch. The dark patch moved at the same rate of speed the fireball was moving at, and I assume it was the object moving through the clouds. I then ran inside the house and looked out from the deck, but it was gone.

People are trying to tell me it was a fighter Jet on full afterburner, but I didn't think it was.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment