Sunday, June 20, 2010

Orange Glowing Sphere Over Parkland Region Of Manitoba Canada (Diagram)

Date: June 12, 2010
Time: 12:03 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Parkland Region Of Manitoba
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Light Orange glowing sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello Brian, I had made a spur of the moment trip out to the lake that I stay at, in the Parkland Region of Manitoba two day ago. It is the same lake where most of my encounters and sightings have occurred. It was my first time being out there for the summer. The last time I was there was in April and we had ice on the lake still. It was raining when I arrived in the afternoon, Friday. There has been many inches of rain out there. It continued raining for the rest of the day and into evening.

The night was cool and damp. The clouds were somewhat low and there was a constant mist. The weather didn't stop the campfire though. It was blazing with heat that brought steam rising off my wet clothes as I stood next to the fire. The campfire is next to the lake, just on shore. I stood there, feeling like I was on the rainy coast as the mist blew into my face. It was so wet and the ground saturated from the days of rain. I had just glanced over towards the trees, north of me near the same area as the cabin. There was something that caught my eye, but I had missed it. I knew it was bright though.

Of course we have no electricity on the property and very few uninvited guests, so seeing a light..grabs attention quickly. I continued to watch the area immediately north of me, where I had seen something, but not being sure what it was that had brought my attention there. Suddenly there was a glowing sphere that appeared. It was very low, only 25 feet off the ground and just below the tree tops. The sphere was glowing with a slight orange tinge. It was not very bright as in, I did not have to squint to look at it.

I pulled out a little LED flashlight. It is fairly bright. I flashed the light a few times, with it pointed at the sphere. The glowing sphere suddenly went dark as I stood there. A few seconds later it had moved to my right, towards the southeast and closer to me, when it began to glow again. I quickly ran over to the trees toward this UFO. I still had my flashlight out and I kept flashing it. I was trying to get this sphere to do something. I wasn't sure what I wanted it to do, but I wanted it to stick around. I wanted to examine it more.

The sphere, which had gone dark again, soon lit up yet another time. This time I was very close to it. I was less than 25 feet away from it. I could see it very clearly and it was indeed a glowing sphere, it appeared so strange. It was certainly an object of substance. It appeared as something solid. It had strange pattern over it's surface (I will include a diagram of the surface texture). It was nothing like I had ever seen before in my encounters or anywhere else for that matter.

I once saw a very large orange glowing sphere years earlier at the lake, but this was not the same at all. This one being much smaller and not near as orange. This glowing sphere was about 3 feet in diameter. I watched it as it quickly dropped about 8 feet towards the ground. It then stopped and hovered there. My heart was now beating very quickly. I was very close to this object and I was aware it is likely not our technology.

Once the sphere dropped it was still about 15 feet off the ground. I stood there unsure what to do. The sphere then went dark again. I stood there with my flashlight, flashing it very quickly..still hoping for a response of some sort. I waited for around a minute and got no response. It was gone. I then ran back towards the campfire and shore so I could look to the east with a more clear view. I then saw the sphere again. It had gained altitude and was about 25 feet above the ground, just at the top of the trees again. It remained glowing for a few seconds more and then went dark.

I didn't see it again. I have no doubt it continued on and was behind a hill and no longer in view. The direction it was traveling was in east/southeast direction. There was never any sounds from it during the entire encounter. The next day I went to see a good friend of mine that has lived by the lake for over 80 years, his entire life. I happened to mention to him about seeing a glowing sphere, I already was aware that some of locals have seen them and call them "walking lights" or "dancing lights". Many area residents have seen them in the past, but to my knowledge, none have been as close. I had never seen one of them before.

As I was mentioning my sighting to my friend, he interrupted me to tell me that had seen it too. He lives on the east shore and was witness to it across the lake. It was on the west side of the lake, when he noticed it. It continued to travel up the west side of the lake going north. It then apparently came across the north side of the shoreline to where I ran into it. I asked my friend to describe what he saw and he said that it was not really bright, but bright and it wasn't white..it had an orange tinge to it. It appeared as a large glowing light to him, that was just above the tree tops (about 25 feet).

I was very happy to have some one of his character and reputation, confirm my sighting with his own. I do have a top end camera for this very reason of close encounters, but unfortunately from rain and mist, it was too wet out and I was not about to risk damage to the camera. I had it in the cabin and not on me when this happened. I did not have had time to run and get it and I knew that already when I saw the sphere. My only reaction was to take the moment and get closer to view the sphere.

My first night out at the lake this year and already a very close encounter. I have no doubt that there will be more and I will get High Definition video proof.

I will keep you posted when/if I have anymore encounters or sightings.

PS Brian, I do want to mention that I had a very high pitch ringing in my head and then a weird feeling come over me about 10 minutes before I saw this sphere. It is strange, but it seems more and more that I know when they are around before I see any sign of them. I don't know if I like this. It does seem to be that I may have some sort of implant, but I really do not know if I do or not. I just cannot explain how I know they are around. Anyway I just wanted to add that.

This is really something I really do want to get to the bottom of and I do want to know why that area, that whole Park Land Region of Manitoba. I do feel that with so many locals that have seen crafts of all sorts and walking lights, and larger spheres that it is a major UFO hot spot and the locals do not talk about it. I call it Canada's best kept secret.

I hope that I can have all the locals share someday, but it took me 5 years of being there before any locals started to share with me what they too have seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment