Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lights Over Manhattan New York (Picture)

Date: June 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:20 a.m.

Hi, I recently saw amber lights in the sky, please check my Facebook for more info. I do have a somewhat decent clear pictures of the lights. If you have trouble finding it on Facebook, I'll just send you a picture.

Additional Information:

The sighting was around 2:20am in the morning. After I got out of work, I decided take a walk to the west side of New York, Manhattan up on 11th street. I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't take anymore pictures, because then you could have seen the difference in size in comparison to the Empire State building.

Also there was no noise of any sort it silent and look like it was in a taking off position and for some reason I feel like if you had a close perspective on it the thing was huge. Then I saw another amber light that was just one and when it was flying it look like it was going further and further into the sky and then faded? Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment