Sunday, June 20, 2010

Red Balls Of Light And Flying Wing UFO Over Lancing UK

Date: June 12, 2010
Time: Approx: Midnight.

Location of Sighting: Lancing (to the North)
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Approx: 5 ?
Shape of Objects: Red balls.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Red lights reported by a resident in my block of flats as he looked out of the window. I wish I had seen this myself, I believe what he said on Sunday morning as he is reliable and was still in awe of what he had seen, convinced now, that we are not alone in the universe.

I explained to him that I had seen a UFO at Cissbury Ring as a young lad in the seventies. At that time in the seventies, me and my brother were looking for flint tools at the Cissbury flint mining area. At the end of the day, at nearly sundown we noticed a strange cloud formation on the horizon looking approximately west. It kept us looking and trying to make out what it was, it was changing and I thought it may be a hot air balloon, but no, it then looked like a contrail of a jet.

As it got closer, we could see it was a flying wing, I assumed it was a Boeing flying wing at the time, it made no noise, so I assumed it was descending and throttle to idle travelling approximately to northeast. My older brother cut out a newspaper article on the same, as other people had seen it, but different to what I saw. It was many years later when I saw the Belgium Police UFO sighting that made sense of what I had seen and I now believe I witnessed an extraterrestrial craft and in good light conditions too.

I would love to hear other reports of what I had seen, but maybe this is too long ago now.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment