Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lights Over Mississippi River Near Arnprior Ontario

Date: Summer of 2009
Time: Evening.

I noticed your article about a sighting in Dunrobin recently and it made me remember a couple of similar sighting that we saw. We live on the Mississippi River near Arnprior. Last summer we saw something very similar ‘twice’, but it hovered (no movement) for close to a half hour or more than just disappeared.

Myself, my husband and son-in-law all saw it and could not make sense of what we saw. It was quite high up in the sky, but what was really noticeable was the flashing lights that seemed to go around the thing or that made it appear that way and the colors which appeared to be orange, green and white if I remember correctly. Hubby may remember more clearly.

I will keep a closer eye out now to see if it reappears. Our deck faces South and the object was in the south west sky both times. If you want to speak with (hubby) I’m sure he may remember it more clearly as he stayed outside a lot longer than I.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment