Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bright White Light Over Dunrobin Ontario

Date: Between June 13th and the 17th 2010 (?)
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hello Mr. Vike, I am also a resident of Dunrobin. I am unable to remember the exact date as I was not too "shocked" after seeing an unusual light in the sky and did not feel the need to create a sensation over it's spotting. I will say definitely that it was not the date of June 11 which was reported by the original female "complainant". I do know that it was approximately 9:30 in the evening and within the last 5 days.

I was letting out the dogs in the back yard and observed a very bright white light (with a slight yellow hue) "hovering" low enough that I did not have to strain my neck and to look to high up, but it was also just substantially higher than the tree line. What struck me as I stood on the back step watching, it was that it appeared to just hover for approximately 5 minutes with no movement. It was situated over the Ottawa River and directionally North to my placement.

I began to become intrigued and went into another room to get my partner, returning shortly to the back door where it was still observed in the same position with a bright white light still hovering. Approximately 10 seconds later it rapidly descended and much quicker than I have seen a plane maneuver and it zipped off to the West where I lost sight. I did observe one red light flashing as it changed direction, but the red did not appear to be on a "tail or "wing". There was never any noise heard, even upon re direction and I honestly do not have any specific opinion other than it's movements were odd enough to draw my attention to it and not be too surprised by the other report you received.

As for no one else saying very much, that should not be viewed as too surprising as you must take into account that Dunrobin and it's surrounding communities are very small and every one knows each other. As much as society is more open to various theories than perhaps 20 years ago, in rural areas this may still be looked down upon and viewed as weird or strange to even think that the existence of UFO's are plausible.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment