Sunday, June 20, 2010

White Light Over Willow Springs Texas

Date: June 15, 2010
Time: 4:45 - 5:00 a.m.

This morning it was still dark ( 4:45-5:00am), I went on my balcony to smoke a black and mild and I looked up at the sky. From the angle I was at, it would be looking toward Willow Springs 7-11, looking toward Fort Hood (I live at the (removed) Apts.). It was a very bright white with a tint off blue light, not blinking, but shimmering in a constant like someone pointing a light beam at you that lasted for about 10 seconds, then started to fade as it traveled in a straight line toward the stars.

It was traveling up in a straight line. It was ascending, not descending there for I don't believe it was firework or flare or anything like that. It was not a conventional aircraft, no blinking lights of any sort. I know things in the sky can be distorted, but this was as clear as can be. It was also very high, but you can tell it was big.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment