Monday, June 7, 2010

Bright Glowing Orange Object Over Willesden Green UK

Date: June 6, 2010
Time: 2:00 a.m.

I have to say, I witnessed this phenomenon, I live in Willesden Green, very close to the location of Kilburn above. However my case, I was perhaps a bit more like a movie's script. It happened at 2:00 am, my girlfriend was fast asleep and I was on my laptop when I saw out of my room's window what appeared to be a glowing orange object, very bright and levitating on top of the house we have opposite.

I thought it was coming out of a tree that is right in front of that house, or that could be a balloon because of the motion, but then I realized it was ascending in a straight line and appeared to be something "on fire" due to the big glow in it. After it reached a certain height in the sky, it started heading left in a straight line to be lost in the distance and vanish approximately after 30 seconds.

I woke up my girlfriend, because I was in shock, that couldn't in no way shape or form have been a plane, a chopper, or fireworks. My girlfriend just barely caught it, but it was already very tiny and dissipated almost completely.

When my girlfriend referred me to this link, I was dumbfounded albeit relieved, I thought I was losing my mind last night! (I am going through a certain amount of stress at the moment)

If you need my posting on the site I have no problem with that. Hope it helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment