Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two Red Lights Circle One Another In Sky Over Bath UK

Date: Winter 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

A while ago, when the evenings were dark early, I was sitting watching the television, around about 7:30pm, when out of the corner of my eye I suddenly saw two bright red orbs moving from east to west.

As my eyes locked on to them, I was absolutely amazed to see them circle one another, like a dance, at which point I leapt from my seat to try to get a better look. Unfortunately they then disappeared from view, so I ran upstairs to see if I could see them from the back of the house. I was just in time to see only one as it again disappeared in the direction of Bristol. These orbs were a deep red, like fire, and quite large and bore no resemblance to any aircraft known to me.

I see aircraft in the sky every evening as my house is on the north side of Bath directly under the flight path for planes heading for Bristol Airport, and I am fairly familiar with helicopters also and so I am positive that I have not mistaken this sighting. My house is situated approximately 2/3rds of the way to the top of (removed) (I think 1,000 feet above sea level) and the height of these lights would have been under that height, but higher than my house and so quite low. Their passage of travel was to the north of the river Avon, but running parallel to it, roughly following the route of Camden Road, east to west.

I saw the same light a week later, this time a lot later in the evening and only one. It was travelling in the same direction but was higher in the sky.

I did not know who to report the sighting to and was also concerned that I would not be believed which is why I have not reported this until now after just finding the site. Hope this is of interest.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment