Saturday, June 5, 2010

Huge UFO Observed Over Belpre Ohio

Date: Late Summer 1966.
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Belpre, Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 4, plus additional similar sightings.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Uncertain because of bright lights and a black night.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was parked with lady friend atop a hill late Summer 1966 behind Belpre, Ohio. Suddenly the night became as bright as high noon as a huge object passed from right to left directly over us, maybe 300 feet above us. It seems that the vessel's lights went out as it began to pass over us and the vessel was huge, maybe about the size a small city block. It moved very slowly and it did not make any noise. It went along side the hill then crossed over the hill. I decided that it was time to get out of there.

Seems that it was the next evening my lady friend and I were in my car with another couple, but perhaps a couple of evenings later. The said couple while in my car as we passed the area of my sighting, said that they saw the vessel pass along the hill where my lady friend and I were parked.

Just last year, 2009, I mentioned this to a younger brother who at the time of my sighting was living in Belpre, Ohio. My younger brother claims that during 1966 that he and another brother saw UFO activity from our family home in Belpre, Ohio.

My sighting occurred prior to, but maybe during occurrence of the MothMan down the Ohio river in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

Seems that a few days after my sighting, the local newspaper, Parkersburg News, across the Ohio river in Parkersburg, West Virginia had an article about UFO activity in Belpre, Ohio.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment