Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scientist Observes 5 Lights Over Baffled Derby UK

Date: June 5, 2010
Time: Between 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I have just Googled 'strange lights, Derby', because of an incident that occurred at between 8:00 - 9:00pm on Saturday 5 June, 2010. It was getting dark and I was in my garden when I noticed 3 bright lights, all appeared perfectly round and of equal size implying they were at an equal distance away from me, at about 30-40 degrees to the horizon. Two were positioned in horizontally, with the 3rd almost vertically below the one on the right side.

After a few seconds, they were joined by 2 more lights which approached from the lower left side and took a position below the other 3. I called my partner to witness this sighting, as the lights neither increased or decreased in size, their was no accompanying sound. I also fetched my camera and took a photo, but the images are very grainy.

I am a scientist by profession and have never seen or reported anything like this before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment