Sunday, June 27, 2010

Five Orange Flames Like Objects Towards Heathrow Airport

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Sunday 27th June 2010 – seen from Slough area at approx 2230hrs towards Heathrow Airport direction.

This evening I could see the planes taking off etc., around the Heathrow area and then I saw five orange flames, silent, one after the other all travelling in the same direction and then vere off from heading North to then head East. About 20 mins later I saw two more travelling one after the other travelling in the same directions but they were slightly more to the West.

My wife and son saw them all as well. They were NOT chinese lanterns as they were all travelling I the same diretions and then changed direction. They were travelling quite fast and silently, I could hear the planes in the distance, but no sound from these orange flames.

I used a pair of powerful binoculars but could not make any definition other than a ball of orange flame; it was very strange.

Anyone have any idea what these were please?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment