Saturday, June 26, 2010

Didicot, Hatfield And Westerham United Kingdom Multiple Lights Observed

Date: June 26, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

They are going over now. I'm in Didicot UK. I have seen about 10 plus, you can call me if you like very strange time 23:30.

Additional Location:

Yes, I saw them going over Westerham UK. I don't know how many, but more that 20, travelling south to north about an hour ago. Evening sighting. If you have more info please let me know!

Additional Location:

Yeah, I sighted same thing over Hatfield, United Kingdom at approximately 23:20 26th June headed north/northwest, WOW! There was only 1 orange light moving slowly matching description of everyone else sighting. Note: Orange light is following a distinct path.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment