Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 Amber Colored Lights Over Puyallup Washington State

Date: June 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:45 or 11:00 p.m.

OK, I'm not a UFO hunter or anything, but I saw something last night. I Googled what I saw and came across your email address. I was sitting in my living room talking on the phone around 10:45pm or 11:00 ish. I looked out the window and saw these glowing lights through the trees in the front yard.

They were an amber color light, which at first I thought it was our street light which kind of the same color, but then looking at it I then saw 4 of them and they were slightly moving. I ran outside to see and they moved slowly for around 5 minutes.

Then the one to the far right started to move away not, really fast, but faster than a plane would until it disappeared. Then one by one the other 3 followed, but the last one we watched we could still kind of see the light and then it just looked like a star.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. If it was in the day time, I would say they were right over Mount Rainier. I'd thought someone should know Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment