Friday, June 4, 2010

Red Orange Colored Object Over Colne UK

Date: June 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 - 10:30 p.m.

Hi there, found your website after Googling to see if anyone else had reported seeing something odd in the sky this Friday just past, i.e. Friday 4th June. It was some time after 10:00pm or maybe 10:30pm and my daughter and I were standing at the back door of the house watching for bats.

An object appeared in the sky, and moved across it, at similar apparent speed to an aeroplane. It glowed red/orange and it looked as though it might be on fire. It made no sound, and moved straight across the sky at a steady, quite fast, speed. I could believe it was one of the Chinese lanterns that keep causing UFO
sightings, but I would've expected those to drift across the sky, this powered across.

My daughter thinks it was very distant, about the size of a plane, and moving fast, I think it could have been much closer than that (and thus only moving at 30 miles per hour, say). If anyone knows what it was I would love to know! All the best.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment