Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Newquay Cornwall UK

Date: June 20, 2010
Time: 11:26 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Newquay Cornwall
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orange with a shimmer.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I sat watching TV when a bright orange light came across the front window. I got up and knew straight away it wasn't a plane or helicopter, as I live on the flight path under the airport. I got my phone and began filming through the window, then I ran after it into the street while zooming in. The film caught the sphere and can be visible for about 20 seconds. I can't have been the only one to see it as cars were going past as I was filming.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment