Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Northwich UK

Date: June 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:45 p.m.

Dear Brian, last night at approx: 11.45pm I was stood in the garden having a smoke, when suddenly a bright orange light appeared in the middle of the sky (imagine the colour of a flame in a pitch black room) quickly followed by a second. Travelling across the same line in the sky then fading into the distance. I ran in to get my girlfriend to see, then when I came out a third had appeared on a slightly higher trajectory.

There was no way these could of been planes or anything else, so as I Googled it this morning to see if anyone else had seen anything, this is when I came across your post from New Years eve, which seemed like a similar description. Just thought I'd share this with you, to see if you'd had any feedback from that since. I'm also thinking it almost exactly 6 months since your own sighting. Coincidence?

I'd appreciate if you'd get back to me through email as I'm absolutely fascinated by this. Regards.

Brian Vike's Note: (The witness thought it was me who saw a similar object about 6 months ago, it was not me, but someone else who saw the object and sent in their report to me.)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment