Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cigar Shaped UFO Observed Over Altoona Blair County Pennsylvania

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 1:30 a.m.

I was looking online to see if anybody else saw a UFO over Altoona, PA. about 1:30 am. June 27. We were traveling on I99 and my children and husband saw this overhead. My husband said it was a brightly lit cigar shaped object. My son described it as “a light bulb hanging in the sky”

My daughter called it a “streetlight” hanging in the sky. My husband veered off the road momentarily trying to look at it, he wanted to stop, but I made him keep driving. Has anybody reported anything here, trying to find out if what we saw is explainable. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment