Friday, June 25, 2010

Formation Of Triangular UFOs Over Westfield Indiana

Date: June 25, 2010
Time: approx: 10:45 p.m.

I was driving home from work Friday, June 25th, 2010. I was about 2 miles from my house at about 10:45 pm and I noticed some weird orange lights on the right side of the road about a mile up the road. They looked very faint at first, almost like hot air balloons at night because they looked very scattered, but as I approached them, I realized they appeared to be in a formation of 3 or 4 triangles with each corner having a bright orange dot on it.

I eventually drove directly under them, so I rolled my window down to listen for the sound of an airplane engine as I passed, because I figured that's what it was, but it was absolutely silent. The lights appeared to be roughly 200 feet above my car. I slowed and watched as they flew across the road and across a field and eventually they faded away from my vision. I was shocked of what it could have been, because of it's slow moving pace and the dead silence.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment