Monday, February 21, 2011

Orlando Florida Large Triangular UFO With Three White Lights In The Corners And Red In Center

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I was just wondering if anyone else has reported seeing a triangle shaped UFO over central Florida on 2/18/11 approximately 2000? I left work in Orlando around 8:00pm and headed west on the 408, in the northern sky I saw two large white lights, one above the other, not usually in that area.

At first I thought it was maybe a star and a helicopter, then realized they were not moving. As I travelled toward the Florida turnpike, I saw the bottom light turned blue, then the whole thing turned into a triangle shape with three white lights with one big red light in the center.

The lights were not flashing on the object that I was seeing, and it appeared to be very large. I got home at approximately 8:30pm and ran into the house to get my binoculars, and could see what appeared to be a large triangle shaped craft. Three white lights at each point, and a large red light in the center. It was making no sound, and did not look like a airplane, a helicopter, or a blimp.

I tried to take pictures with my digital camera, but could not capture the image, probably because it was too dark outside. I had hoped that someone else saw this because no one believes me when I tell them about it. Please let me know if anyone else has seen this same object that evening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment