Sunday, February 6, 2011

Side Of Mountain Gets Brightly Lit Up At North Burnaby British Columbia

Date: January 30, 2011
Time: Approx: 2:15 a.m.

Hello Brian, I have read your articles about the strange happenings on the mountains. I just wanted to share my todays experience with you: I live in North Burnaby close to SFU area (Duthie Ave). I have a house that has a great view on the Seymour Mountains. Today around 2:15 am, I came to the balcony for a smoke and I saw something really unbelievable.

I was looking at the mountain, and suddenly, a big circled area got lighted up in some kind of white-blue color. It was just seconds(2-3) and then it disappeared, but after about 10-15 seconds it came on again, and for the same few seconds. The light was so bright, I've never seen something like this before. I started searching on the internet and I found a very interesting picture that is very similar to what I've seen, I will attach it to my email.

And I also found your articles and read them too. What do you think it might have been ? I am really interested to hear your thoughts.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment