Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blue Light Makes Strange Maneuvers Over Cape Breton Nova Scotia

Date: January 15, 2011 (?)
Time: Approx: 4:30 p.m.

Hey, I live on the south shore of Cape Breton Nova Scotia. I was looking off my patio on the 15th or so of January, and I saw a light behind a dark cloud. It was around 4:30pm, so it was almost dark. Behind the cloud the light seemed blue and moved all around in an almost an awkward speed.

It did this long enough for me to yell to a friend and he witnessed it for about 5 seconds and then it came from behind the cloud and seemed white this time. It went into the woods or beyond the horizon? Needless to say my friend was spooked. I watched it a bit longer and never thought much more of it until tonight and noticed other sightings around the same small area.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment