Friday, February 25, 2011

20 To 50 Red/Orange Balls Of Light Over Inverurie 16 Miles From Aberdeen Scotland UK

Date: February 14, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:40 p.m.

Hi, (name removed) here from Inverurie, (16 miles from Aberdeen, Scotland). On Monday 14th valentines night at around 8:40pm. I went outside my house for a cigarette and looked up as I always do, checking out the stars when I saw right away red/orange balls of light almost like stars but they were all moving in the same direction (just like birds would) one after the other, must of been between 20 to a possible 50 or more.

I ran back upstairs to get my partner to have a look and make sure I wasn't imagining, but it wasn't just the weird red shooting stars that got us scared, the clouds in the dark sky above were moving just as fast as, say a movie scene that's does that speed up thing while filming the sky (clouds moving fast). We thought maybe that's why the moon was moving real fast, almost like an illusion caused by the clouds, but that was not the case as the moon was out of sight within seconds.

It then reappeared above us, but was still moving around, almost felt like with the ball of light and the moon it was as if the earth at just started its engine and took of full speed and the sky was the scenery passing by. There was one more thing that topped off everything that happened up there, as the lights were dying down (the moon moving around was for no more than 5 minutes) to the left, part of the sky (much lower than stars) I saw what looked like a very big glowing orange star, after looking back a few times 15 minutes after I first saw it and had now knew it wasn't a plane, all of sudden it started getting bigger and looked like was getting closer to earth.

I actually thought, "oh my god", it seemed like a ball of fire that was on course to hit us, but just as fast as it got closer, it moved directions (just as a computer mouse arrow would if moved left) then it by 3-5 seconds it got as small as a dot then vanished. Thanks for you time reading I'm sorry I couldn't explain with far fewer words. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment