Friday, February 25, 2011

Bright Orange Lights Over Ladywell West Lothian Scotland UK

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 6;15 p.m.

Hello, because of my experience last Friday at 18:50, I went online to see what information is available on UFOs over West Lothian, and was absolutely amazed to read your email in May 2010 when you described exactly what I saw.

At 18:50hrs, I was in my front garden when I saw in the sky two bright orange lights approaching at a steady pace. One was slightly in front of and to the side of the other and both were very close together. I went out into the cul-de-sac where I live in Ladywell to wait and observe them going overhead.

No sound whatsoever came from these lights and when they eventually came overhead, there was absolutely no visible evidence whatsoever of an object of any kind let alone a plane.

Just as you describe the disappearance of the light you observed, I, too, observed the disappearance of the two lights in exactly the same manner. The light at the rear suddenly began to diminish and eventually became a pinprick of light and finally disappeared. The remaining light then also began to fade and it too vanished just like the first one.

I would really appreciate if you could please take the time to contact me with any further information/findings you may have on this. I have heard over the years via the media of sightings from around the world and here in West Lothian, but never thought that I myself would bear witness to anything. I have no idea what they were, but they were most certainly not aeroplanes of any kind.

Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment