Sunday, February 6, 2011

15 To 16 Glowing Balls Of Light Over Marietta Georgia (Chinese Lanterns)

Date: February 5, 2011
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Marietta Georgia.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 15 – 16.
Shape of Objects: Circular.

The Vike Factor Note: What the witnesses saw were Chinese/Wish Lanterns for sure.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was cloudy there were 15 or 16 glowing balls of light floating silently and in a formation. The light was different. I looked through my binoculars and I don't think they were any kind of known aircraft.

They seem to have flown over the historic Marietta square, and at the same altitude as planes heading towards Dobbins. My phone was dying and I couldn't find my camera, but there were 5 people, 2 adults who saw this. I cant believe that I think that no many people saw this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment