Friday, February 25, 2011

4 To 5 White Lights Over Bradford UK

Date: End of 2010 or Beginning of January 2011 (?)
Time: 2:30 – 3:00 a.m.

Hi, I'm responding to your UFO reporting 5 lights around 88 and 400 I live in Bradford and about 3-4 months ago I was on my balcony at my house having a smoke looking off into the distance and I noticed I saw the exact same thing your describing 4 -5 white lights spinning in a circle collapsing in and back out and I was thinking it could be spot lights. It looked like something they have on top of the Collseous movie theater, but it was in the complete wrong direction.

I was also thinking why would it still be on at 230 -3 am in the complete middle of the week. Still think about and I am skeptical about what I saw and I still have no explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment