Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Red Lights Over Cheadle Hulme Greater Manchester England UK

Date: February 1, 2011
Time: Evening.

I have on two occasions seen four lights in the sky following each other. I can see the Manchester airport flight path from my back garden and the flight track of what I saw is not usual. The last four group of lights I have seen was a couple of days ago when they appeared across the horizon over Edgeley (I live in Cheadle Hulme).

They kind of followed the flight path, but then disappeared. Please let me know of any explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment