Friday, February 25, 2011

Milky White To Orange Colored UFO Appears To Look Like The Moon Over Bristol Connecticut

Date: February 23, 2011
Time: 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.

A Vike Factor Note: Sometimes things get confusing for folks, so I thought I would mention that I, Brian Vike did not witness any of these types of sightings. I reside in a small town here in Houston, British Columbia Canada. Any sightings I have had have taken place here in Houston, and no where’s else.

Over Bristol watershed, coming from the south, starting as a bright white light that could be a plane coming from the Bristol airport as they appear to turn toward the east over Bristol reservoir #2, appearing like the moon travelling at the speed of a small plane and going below the tree line. It turned from white to orange as it went, and there was no audible sound.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I believe I first saw something that looked like the moon, except that it was travelling at what appeared to be the speed of a small plane and descending low over the tree line on the night of 2/23/11 sometime between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00pm. I saw the same thing again the next night, this time as I watched it turned from a milky white color to orange as it moved through the sky.

I then Googled something like orange disc shaped lights over Bristol CT, which led me to a site titled "Reports". In the 48th section from the top I found the link "6 to 7 Red Objects - Terryville and Wolcott, CT. The article describes a sighting at the Terryville fairgrounds last 4th of July, and at the bottom it had your contact info and I sent you this email.

I thought you were the person who had the sightings, so I was a little surprised to find your name connected to different sightings at many different locations. Where are you located and what is your function and relation to these websites and sightings? Also, I mentioned your name to a friend who is currently at a UFO conference in Arizona.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment