Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yellow Colored Lights Over Mattoon Illinois

Date: February 25, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I stepped out my back door to have a cigarette and I happened to look up and I saw what I thought was a star at first, but it was moving. Airplanes usually have flashing lights and you can hear a noise coming from an airplane. These lights had no noise that I could hear. They were moving toward the northwest. I saw two of them and they were not that far apart.

I continued to watch them and they faded away in the sky after about 5 minutes. I came inside and started searching on the internet for yellow things flying through the sky. Some people say it could be Chinese lanterns or satellites. I'm not sure exactly what they were, but it was probably the strangest thing I have ever seen. I came across your website and thought I would post what I had seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment