Thursday, February 24, 2011

Planet Sized UFO Seen Disappearing Over Abbotsford British Columbia Canada

Date: February 21, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

On Monday, February 21, 2011 at approximately 9:00pm I was looking to the west towards Langley and saw what at first looked like a planet in the sky off in the distance. It was either, not very high above the ground or very, very far away. In any case, it appeared to be orange.

So I continued to look at it and noticed that it had a twinkle to it, as if it was on fire, and it then disappeared and then re-appeared about a second later.

I continued to watch it for about 5 seconds as it then either disappeared or shot away in the opposite direction so fast it looked like it disappeared. I look out this particular window every night as it’s on the way to my bathroom and so I am pretty familiar with the lights and landscape, and this was nothing I had seen before in that direction.

Anyways, that's my story. I came across your blog after searching for UFO’s in Abbotsford. Hopefully somebody else saw the same orange light I saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment